Saturday, December 19, 2009

The possibility of pregnancy? please cab u give me advice whether u think it could be possible ?

do u think i may be pregnant? i had my period on 26th april) i then took the morning after pill on 9th may. I then had unprotected intercourse on13th may which i had planned to take the morning after pill again in 14th but my period came then (which is 2weeks early i think it may have been because i had morning after pill) but this was a proper period like 4days long so i didn't take Morning after pill as i assume it will be ok. i haven't had intercourse since but i feel very strange, nauseated, have symptoms of preg, but not sure whether its just my mind playing games, i don a pt other day and was negative, but my period not sue till 9th june now, what u think could it be possible????? i think i should maybe do another pregnancy test? do u think it could be possible?The possibility of pregnancy? please cab u give me advice whether u think it could be possible ?
Yeah it could be possible because even tho that period was ready to take place the other egg could have been realised when you had sex, your best bet is to relax as symptoms can be just mind games but also i would say that you should buy another PT on the date of the 9th june and then you should know


Hope this helps=]The possibility of pregnancy? please cab u give me advice whether u think it could be possible ?
Using the morning after pill as contraception is not advised. It will gradually stop working.


Use regular contraception if you dont wanna get pregnant!!
Anytime you have sex you can get pregnant, so yes, I think it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment