Saturday, December 19, 2009

1968 gmc single cab longbed, painting advice?

hey! ive got a 1968 gmc single cab fleetside, ive got a 358 chevy with 375hp thats all chrome! now i wanna get the old scratched up paint off of it and paint it flat black! my goal for this truck is to make it a street truck from HELL!!! i really like the flat black or ';murdered out'; look, its got 2 or 3 dings in the body, and its got the lower side trim that i want off but theres little holes for clips that hold it on. ive never painted, or fixed body work before. and i wanna do it myself to save money. i wanna know what i need to do to accomplish the look i want. and how much money i will spend. thanks in advance yall!1968 gmc single cab longbed, painting advice?
Sounds like you're a rat rod fan, I like your ideas, flat black is cheap so that won't be a problem, I'm not much of a painter so I can't help you too much, but I know flat black will be easy to maintain1968 gmc single cab longbed, painting advice?
well it depends on how cool of a job done on it. but i would say to by an air spray gun for automobiles. then the paint. take your time. then is a art trust me you don't want to rush. some how you will end of messing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment