Saturday, December 19, 2009

Need advice on having lost my cellphone in a cab without my dad getting more pissed off?

So... I've lost about two cellphones in the past


1.) While horseback riding


2.) During the terry fox run





and.. i think my third one i lost yesterday





The last cellphone I lost during the terry fox run was my brother's who borrowed it to me when he went to america, and i lost it a week after.





Now, In the morning of yesterday, my dad gave me a comment never to ride taxis.


However, at about night, It was pouring rain like crazy, the bus stop was ages away, i was carrying a violin, sheet music, and a bag full of books, and there was a taxi right in front of me so i rode it. AND THEN I LEFT MY PHONE IN THE CAR. I took out my phone to pretend to call my mom cause there was no batteries in it, but i figured there was less chance of getting kidnapped this way.


and so my brother is gonna kill me for losing his second phone, my dad is going to kill me for losing my third phone,


and if the taxi driver decides to return the phone, then the taxi authorities CALL MY DAD TO GO GET MY PHONE. so either way, I get killed for losing the phone or almost losing the phone %26gt;%26lt;


so should i break the news to my dad, who just got mad at me in the morning over my lack of responsibility on some stupid reason, or just pray that the cellphone is miraculously in my bag?


god..im so screwed either way.Need advice on having lost my cellphone in a cab without my dad getting more pissed off?
You should call the cab company that you used that night and let them know that you left your cell phone in one of their cabs. Give them a detailed description of the phone complete with any little blemishes that you would use to recognize that it is yours. It may have already been collected and placed in their lost and found area. You'd be surprised at how many cell phones are left in cabs. Some people recover them, others don't, but if yours is there, then go get it and your father won't have to know anything about the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment