Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have a 2000 Tacoma Pre runner xtra cab and I Need advice...?

I want to get a sound system but I have no idea what to get...whats good and what will sound good....I have a 2000 Tacoma Xtra cab...I want a new CD player (with aux) , Speakers, 2 Subs (under the xtra cab seats), I guess I need an Amp (dont know what its for) and tweeters (if needed) Just wondering If I could get some advice...and about price range...doesnt matter...just tell me what I need like Sizes and parts and Ill do the rest myself..thanksI have a 2000 Tacoma Pre runner xtra cab and I Need advice...?
try a sony headunit- they have front aux. plugs.


try infinity or polk audio speakers. inifinity deliver good hi's and decent bass, and polk's deliver good bass and decent hi's depending on your preference. you can always add tweeters as long as they are crossed over, or come with crossovers- the above mentioned speakers come in component setups with a woofer, crossover, and tweeter. look for custom enclosures at circuit city (they can order) that fit the truck. A 4 channel amp will push your interior speakers and a good sub-amp will pound your subs- try Kicker amps and subs they pound. Good Luck!I have a 2000 Tacoma Pre runner xtra cab and I Need advice...?
go have a pro put it in for you go to your local stereo shop they will have several systems to choose from that you can listen to that way you wont be disappointed later.
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment